WEST BENGAL CHIEF MINISTER RELIEF FUND Scholarship Registration Form. Nabanna Scholarship Application Form 2017 Apply Offline. Eligibility Criteria And Last Date For Scholarship. Selected Candidates List And Final Result Who Get Scholarship For Higher Study. wbcmo.gov.in 2017 Scholarship Form.
Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship 2017 Published under the supervision of Government of West Bengal.10th, 12th Or Graduate Level Candidates Can Apply For Next Level. wbcmo.gov.in Nabanna Scholarship 2017 Application Form Available On This Post. Candidates Check Eligibility Criteria, Mode of Application Form, Process to Apply Or information about Nabanna Scholarship 2017 Check Below.
Department Name: Government of West Bengal (WB)
Educational Qualification: Madhyamik/ Higher Secondary/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
Organization Name: Chief Minister Relief Fund and Nabanna Scholarship
Applying for: Higher Education
Season of: 2017 – 2018
Mode of Application: Offline
wbcmo.gov.in West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund (Nabanna) Scholarship
WBCMO Scholarship Application Form Available Here, Candidates Who Are Eligible For Apply Offline Scholarship Form Get From Here. West Bengal Government Released This Scholarship For Candidates Who Can’t Afford Money For Higher Study.
Scholarship Given To
Higher Secondary Level – For Matriculation(10th) Pass candidates.
Graduation Level – For Higher Secondary 12th Pass Candidates.
Post Graduation Level – For Graduate Candidates (With Honours Candidates only).
Eligibility Criteria For Apply Form
- Who is a permanent resident Of West Bengal.
- Students who are studying in any institutions/University of the State after passing the State Board /Council of Secondary
- Who has got 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination or 60% in aggregate in H.S.
Examination or 55% Marks in the Honours Subject.
- Whose annual family income does not exceed Rs Sixty Thousand 60000/-
Required Documents Details
- All Passed Examination Marksheet With Photocopy.
- Self Attested Photo Copy of Rank Card & Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for JEE or Equivalent Examination)
- Copy of Monthly Family Income Certificate.
- Attested Photo Copy of Recommendation from MP/MLA stating monthly family income of the student.
- Photo copies of all Required Documents to be attested by Group-A Govt.Officer.
- Self Bank Account Details with Photo copy of Bank Pass Book.
Process To Apply Online/Offline Scholarship Registration Form
- Visit the official website of WBCMO -> www.wbcmo.gov.in.
- Click to < Donation Tab > And Open A New Tab.
- Download Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Application form 2017.
- Save And Print Nabanna Scholarship Application form.
- Filled All Details And Send On Given Address.
- Form Will Cancelled For Wrong Information.
- Attach Self Or Govt Officer Attested Documents Photo Copy.
Address For Speed Post –
325 Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Howrah- 711 102.
For More Details Contact-
Tel- 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
Fax – 033 2214 3528
Website – www.wbcmo.gov.in